I just eat too much lately
If it’s yummy I eat it
It doesn’t matter if I’m hungry or not :(
- Tuna on salad, with lots of veggies and a raspberry vinegar
- 3 peanut butter cookies (healthy style)
- pita filled with chicken, a cucumber yogurt sauce and tomatoes with a side of jasmyne rice
- Skinny cow ice cream sandwich (not clean at all I know, but I wanted ice cream so bad)
- A couple bites of boyfriends taco bell quesadilla (also not clean haha)
- A south beach diet bar
- an apple
- Two 42 minute sessions on the elliptical while watching Extreme Makeover Weightloss Edition, its so incredibly motivating because I push myself because they are doing it and they are morbidly obese, so why can’t I?
- 30 day shred, level 3, day 27
- 3x10 alternating between military pressing this log and squatting with it
- 5 hill sprints up my driveway while it poured! It was a lot of fun :)
Looking at it like this makes it seem less bad, I think I did a lot better than I thought I did! I worked out like a mad woman, mainly because I was bored and tomorrow is my actual rest day, I haven’t stopped being active since sometime last week…..
I haven’t done sprints since track! I’ve been thinking about going back to my old highschool to use the track there to workout and start sprints and running but I really don’t want to chance seeing people I know there…. So I’ll probably just stay and do something at home until school starts and I have access to an actual gym!
And hello and welcome to all my new followers! At this rate, the 200 follower promo isn’t too far away!